Friday, August 3, 2012

If you really knew me....

Saw this on a few other blogs and thought it was cute.

If you really knew me....

1. you'd know that sometimes I cheat on Words with Friends by using scrabblecheat.com
.................rarely...........

2.  you'd know that instead of trying to hide my bipolar disorder, I try to embrace that it's what makes me different.

3. you'd know that this attempt is tried every day by new anxieties and new hurdles.

3. you'd know that I haven't (intentionally) eaten meat in 18 years. Bacon often gets accidentally thrown on my veggie burgers and salads (is the universe trying to tell me something?).

4. you'd know that until 4 years ago I couldn't even boil water properly, or without incident, and now I'm a cooking fanatic.

5. you'd know that I am capable of consuming 1 regular sized box of cereal in under 36 hours. By myself.

6.  you'd know that I once aspired to be Etta James. You'd also know it didn't work out.

7.  you'd know that 2 things I do every single day are:  smile, and brush both my dog's teeth.

8.  you'd know that even though I'm not a "girly girl" there are certain things I CANNOT live without: a lint roller, a manicure and black eyeliner.

9. you'd know that while I do not want my body covered in tattoos, I have plans for multiple others to join the 4 I already have (including a pin up girl and a roulette wheel).

10. you'd know that I am loving New York City but am still super homesick!


What do you think? What are somethings people would know about you????

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I am a cooking fanatic now as well.
    I play Scrabble so I checking http://www.scrabblecheat.com , I can say sweet.
    I also am into herbs and take CoQ10 , glucosamine , and a few others. But I like natural fruits and veges best.

    ReplyDelete