Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Return of the Jedi

Well. It seems that I have been crap at updating this thing.  I could give excuses, but the truth is really only that I got semi-busy and kept putting it off, as I do most things in my life. I am crap at keeping up at things.  However, since I have recently joined the Unemployed Brigade (by choice, sort of) I have more time on my hands. All the time in the world, actually.  Over the last 3 weeks I've watched enough episodes of Law and Order: SVU to be considered an EXPERT. If you have any questions regarding the regular cast or guest stars, just ask me, I'll know. I have also consumed  massive amounts of Life cereal and diet coke.

At this point I am pretty much back to where I started when we first moved here.  I have no income and no health insurance, but at least I know where to find necessary resources in the city now.  I did not want this blog to turn into a big pity party so I'm going to keep updating positively, even though I am a diehard pessimist. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment